Do your children love sport and getting active? Does your family or child have a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card? You may be eligible for up to $200 to support your child’s sport and active recreation activities. Find out more at www.getactive.vic.gov.au/vouchers
Our Courts Bookings are open – book online at ClubSpark.
Casual Court Hire is Open online
Competition play will commence Saturday 6th November, 2021
MASKS are to worn inside at all times.
Only vaccinated people allowed to be eating in the Club Rooms.
Toilets are open for all tennis club patrons.
Please send you vaccination information through to Carol 0410501703
As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, in the instance where a person that has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
PLAYERS / PARTICIPANTS / SPECTATORS
- Everyone attending the tennis club must continue to Check-in via the Service Victoria QR code app.
- Face masks are required in indoor spaces only for ages 12+ (unless a medical exemption applies)
- Shared equipment must be cleaned between users.
- Players are encouraged to practice the COVIDSafe principles
YOU MUST USE THE QR CODE CHECK IN.
COACHING Covid Rules
Tennis Coaches fall under the Personal Training classification and follow the newly established COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions.
- Group coaching can return with two people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are not fully vaccinated).
- Group coaching can return with five people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are all fully vaccinated). The coach must sight evidence of vaccination for all five people and record this information. We have created a template to help you with this.
- Participants younger than 12 years of age are treated as a fully vaccinated person.
You acknowledge that by using the tennis courts and playing tennis you will be
exposed to certain risks, including the risk of physical injury. You may also be exposed to the
possibility of contracting an illness, including without limitation the COVID-19 virus. The
COVID-19 virus can spread very quickly and result in very serious medical complications in
some people. You agree that the use of the tennis courts is entirely at your own risk. You have
read and understood this risk warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in
use of the tennis courts and playing tennis.
Return to Tennis Guidelines:
It is important that we all take precautions to prevent the spread
of COVID-19. Guidelines have been developed to reduce the likelihood of contracting the virus
while playing tennis. Before playing tennis, please review the guidelines which are available
here: https://www.tennis.com.au/vic/files/2020/06/Return-to-Tennis-Guidelines.pdf .
You must consider your individual situation, noting that the COVID- 19 virus can spread quickly
and result in very serious medical complications in some people. Access to the Venue is
provided on the basis that you will, at all times while at the Venue, adhere to those Guidelines.
We appreciate your cooperation in working together to make tennis as safe as possible for
We recommend that players should bring a glove or plastic bag to protect their hands when
using the Pin Pad at the gate for entry. Please avoid touching surfaces when inside the entry