Our Courts Bookings, will be open to Members only, once we get Council Approval.
Court Bookings CAN ONLY be made through Carol 0410501703
As per the Stay at Home Directions recreational tennis (Book a court / casual court hire);
- Singles play can return for two people for participants who are not fully vaccinated.
- Doubles play can return for four people from no more than two households for fully vaccinated participants. Participants must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to show this to an authorised officer at any time.
As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, in the instance where a person that has obtained certification from a medical practitioner that the person is unable, due to a medical contraindication, to receive a dose, or a further dose, of a COVID-19 vaccine; they are classified as an excepted person and are classified as fully vaccinated for the categories outlined above.
Return to Play guidelines
YOU MUST USE THE QR CODE CHECK IN.
COACHING Covid Rules
Tennis Coaches fall under the Personal Training classification and follow the newly established COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions.
- Group coaching can return with two people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are not fully vaccinated).
- Group coaching can return with five people plus a coach (for participants and the coach who are all fully vaccinated). The coach must sight evidence of vaccination for all five people and record this information. We have created a template to help you with this.
- Participants younger than 12 years of age are treated as a fully vaccinated person.
- As per the COVID-19 Vaccinated Activities Directions, there is a requirement of coaches or coaching business operators to collect, record, hold and sight vaccination information, if they are in excess of the patron limits (column 4 below).
You acknowledge that by using the tennis courts and playing tennis you will be
exposed to certain risks, including the risk of physical injury. You may also be exposed to the
possibility of contracting an illness, including without limitation the COVID-19 virus. The
COVID-19 virus can spread very quickly and result in very serious medical complications in
some people. You agree that the use of the tennis courts is entirely at your own risk. You have
read and understood this risk warning and voluntarily accept and assume the inherent risks in
use of the tennis courts and playing tennis.
Return to Tennis Guidelines:
It is important that we all take precautions to prevent the spread
of COVID-19. Guidelines have been developed to reduce the likelihood of contracting the virus
while playing tennis. Before playing tennis, please review the guidelines which are available
here: https://www.tennis.com.au/vic/files/2020/06/Return-to-Tennis-Guidelines.pdf .
You must consider your individual situation, noting that the COVID- 19 virus can spread quickly
and result in very serious medical complications in some people. Access to the Venue is
provided on the basis that you will, at all times while at the Venue, adhere to those Guidelines.
We appreciate your cooperation in working together to make tennis as safe as possible for
We recommend that players should bring a glove or plastic bag to protect their hands when
using the Pin Pad at the gate for entry. Please avoid touching surfaces when inside the entry